This mattress provides effective pressure ulcer prevention.
- With the Advantage Therapeutic Mattress patients enjoy comfortable therapeutic foam
- and advanced anti-shear, anti- friction nylon cover
- Durable mattress can be flipped from side to side and head to foot to help prolong the life of the foam
- cover is made of easy- to-clean nylon.
- Meets the 16 CFR part 1633 standard for flammability of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Easy to store, carry, deliver and set up - The box is only14" x 14" x 37.5" (35.6 cm x 35.6 cm x 95.3 cm), and it can be opened and set up by just one person.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Unpackaged measurements: 36" x 80" x 6"
Depth Inches: 6.000
Facility Type: Nursing Home/ Dealer
Fire Barrier: Yes
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Mattresses are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.