The Medline Basic Full Electric Bed takes quality and safety in mind, providing high reliability in an affordable bed. A heavy duty remote enables you to adjust the height, head, and foot sections of the bed making it easy for the user to operate. It includes a 9V battery backup that can take the bed to the lowest horizontal position during a power failure for patient access. Optional upgrades include spring-loaded, adjustable side rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets. Side rails install tool-free and adjust from 48" to 72" in height.
- Convenient DC motor box snaps off quickly, making delivery, setup and routine maintenance easier
- A 9V battery back up allows movement to lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Headspring supports recessed to resist pinching and injuries
- Foot assembly recessed to reduce chance of pinching
- New and improved remotes with large buttons for exceptional ease of use
- Five year warranty on electronics and mechanical components
- 100% system tested and certified
- Full-electric and semi-electric beds available
Bed Style: Full Electric
Deck Style: Split Spring
Includes Staff Control: No
Latex Free: Yes
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. ThisLifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.