For wounds with intact periwound skin.
- Ionic silver provides antimicrobial barrier1
- Continuous antimicrobial protection1
- Highly absorbent1
- Can manage repeated bacteria introduction
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
- Waterproof outer layer
- Indications: pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first and second-degree burns and under compression bandages.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns,lesions with active vasculitis, individuals with a known sensitivity to silver.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage. 1. Data on file.
Applications and Size: 4"X4"
Area of Application: Multiple
Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.