The PainAway Wireless TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) unit by Drive is designed to ease both chronic and acute pain. The current sent out from the TENS unit helps to relax tense muscles and lessen or eliminate pain in the affected area. The PainAway features a wireless system, which can control up to three receivers. The device is rechargeable, meaning there’s no need to continually purchase batteries. Both of the wireless receivers havenap connectors, ensuring that the electrode pads stay securely on while the PainAway is in use.
The PainAway features a Dual Channel system, which delivers twice the power as a typical TENS unit. Along with the added power, the PainAway’s easy-to-use LCD remote delivers a constant current throughout each treatment, allowing for maximum benefits to the target areas. Each electrode pad lasts up to 30 treatments.
- Wireless design
- Rechargeable remote and receivers - no batteries to purchase
- Long lasting electrode pads for up to uses
- Dual Channels
- Amplitude range: Maximum: V-V; Minimum: -V (Kohm load)
- Frequency: .-Hz
- Comes complete with LCD Remote Control, Two Wireless Receivers, One Large Long Lasting Back Electrode Pad, Two x Long Lasting Electrode Pads, Recharging Kit, Quick Start Guide, and Instruction Manual
- Electrode refills available for separate purchase
- Sleek LCD Remote controls up to wireless receivers with snap connectors to electrodes
- Pulse: microseconds
Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
Overall Product Height: 3"
Overall Product Length: 6"
Overall Product Width: 1"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Plastic
Pulse Amplitude: 10V - 90V
Pulse Frequency: 1-60 Hz
2 Year Limited