Drive Medicals electronic muscle stimulator with timer provides maximum therapy by delivering electrical waves making it the ultimate in muscle stimulation therapy. It retrains muscle tissue with Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), a proven, efficient way of treating muscle rehabilitation by the transmission of electronic pulses. When directed by a doctor or therapist EMS can be an effective method of physical therapy. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed. The muscle stimulator can be adjusted to meet your needs. The product can be attached by a metal belt clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
- Pulse width is selectable from , , or micro-seconds
- Contraction time is adjustable from - seconds
- Relaxation time is adjustable from - seconds
- Ramp time is adjustable from - seconds
- Metal belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, lead wires, V battery, package of pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Dual isolated channels
- Intensity control is adjustable from - mA, ohm load
- Pulse rate is adjustable from - Hz
Actual Product Weight: 1.12 lbs
Contraction Time: 2-30 seconds
Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
Overall Product Height: 2.5"
Overall Product Length: 10"
Overall Product Width: 7.5"
Primary Product Color: White
Primary Product Material: Plastic
Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz
Pulse Width: 100, 200, or 300 uS
Ramp Time: 1-6 seconds
Relaxation Time: 1-30 seconds
3 Year Limited