Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel
Same Day Shipping
Earn 24 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is a lightweight mobility scooter which disassembles at the touch of a single hand. This power scooter features an auto-latching lockup mechanism which allows you to separate the frame with just one hand – talk about convenience! The frame itself disassembles into five lightweight pieces which make transporting or storing this scooter wonderfully easy. An auto-connecting front to rear cable makes reassembling this scooter a cinch, so you’ll be up and running again in no time.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is designed to keep you comfortable through hours of use. A 17” wide padded seat offers you excellent back support and the seat’s height can be adjusted for a perfect fit. Padded arm rests can be flipped back for easy access.
With a tight turning radius of 32.5”, the Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is agile enough to navigate the tight turns of homes and offices, but it’s also sturdy enough for outdoor use. This battery powered mobility scooter achieves a top speed of 4.25 miles per hour and has a drive range of up to 10 miles per battery charge, making it a great choice for running errands and other outings.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is equipped with a modular design which makes for easy serviceability. Snap-on colored panels in both Red and Blue come with this power scooter, giving you the ability to transform its appearance in seconds.
New Delta Style wrap around tiller makes navigating a breeze!
Why the Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is Right for You
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is an excellent lightweight mobility scooter which is so easy to disassemble and reassemble. It’s a great choice for anyone who will need to transport their power scooter on a regular basis, and it’s offered at a very affordable price.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this scooter for the lowest price anywhere.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors - red and blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||96 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||29 lbs (front section)|
|Top Speed:||4 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 8.5 miles|
|Front Tires:||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||1.38" at transaxle|
|Seat to Ground Height:||18.25" to 20.25"|
|Seat Size:||17" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.