Introducing Ergobaum®, the first ergonomically designed, non-rigid, pain free crutch. CE, USA Medicare & Medicaid Approved! Ergobaum® is a lightweight crutch/cane that effectively reduces shoulder & arm pain, underarm discomfort, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tendon subluxation. Ergobaum Crutches are equipped with loaded spring shock absorbers that reduce the impact of the injury and the ground during walk. These crutches are also equipped with safety light reflectors, retractable knee-rest platforms, LED lights, panic buttons, and are fully adjustable. Ergobaum crutches are designed for users between 5’ and 6’6’’ in height. Maximum weight limit 340 lbs.
- Sold as a pair
- Unmatched manageability through its two shock absorber technology and adjustable armband
- Superb ergonomics achieved through its easily adjustable, non-slip, rubber grip
- Remarkable comfort thanks to its built-in, retractable knee rest
- Unique safety features: reflective bands, LED lamp and pushbutton alarm or panic button
- Exceptional stability thanks to its new no-slip shoe design. The Ergocap® Universal Crutch Tip designed by Ergoactives provides High Performance balance virtually at any angle thanks to its four legged support
- Fully adjustable height and arm length to properly fit 99% of all adults 5' to 6'6" up to 350lbs. Ergobaum Crutches are the first forearm crutches in the world with full adjustability of the grip handle position.