The Extreme Comfort General Use Wheelchair Back Cushion with Lumbar Support is perfect for patients who need additional support for their back or would just like extra comfort. The General Use Back Cushion uses a Durable Masonite board which is secured on the back of the unit and prevents swaying in sling back wheelchairs. The unit conforms to the lumbar curve which better supports the lower back. A sealed liner protects the foam core from moisture which will increase the life of the unit. The General Use Back Cushions back is made of a special non-slip vinyl which prevents the unit from sliding when the use is moving.
- Conforms to provide support to the lumbar region
- Cushion has two layers of foam, the base is made of a standard foam material, while the lumbar section is made of a high quality memory foam
- Has a non-slip vinyl back to prevent the cushion from sliding
- Improves seating posture while providing back support and comfort
- Sealed liner protects foam core from moisture
- The stabilization board secured on back of foam core prevents hammocking in sling-back wheelchairs
Actual Product Weight: 3.7 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top
Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
Overall Product Height: 2.5"
Overall Product Length: 20"
Overall Product Width: 17"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Foam
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
18 Month Limited
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Wheelchair Cushions are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.