Hoyer® Presence Pro HD Patient Lift
SKU# HOY-PRESENCE-S / Item ID # 9448
Ships by: Wed, Jun 7th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Talk to one of our Experts!
Hoyer Presence Professional Patient Lift can accommodate more of your needs than most other Patient Lifts for sale. Hoyer Lifts are perfect for Lifting Patients from the floor or transferring to a high surface. The Hoyer Presence Lift has an astonishing range of movement. The Hoyer Presence lifts up to 75.2 inches high. This type of flexibility can be the difference between effective safe transfers and unnecessary risk for both caregiver and patient. Hoyer lifts are quality build by Joerns.
The high lift capacity accommodates larger patients. The Hoyer Presence Professional Patient Lift provides a large spatial area for bigger patients, so transferring is now safer for you and your patient. The Hoyer Presence's safe working load is 500 pounds.
Hoyer Presence Professional Patient Lift was ergonomically engineered with a greater spatial area for in mind. All of the open space makes it easier on the caregiver. Now it is easier to interact more closely with the patients. The Presence Hoyer Lift has a very unique tapered leg design so this lift gets in close to almost any wide obstacle—whether it's a large chair, bulky commode, or difficult wheelchair. Designed to ensure correct ergonomic usage, the Presence Hoyer Lift protects both the resident and caregiver from injury.
Hoyer Presence Professional Patient Lift is easy-to-use. Hoyer Lift designs are simple, safe and above all comfortable for use as a Mobility Aid. With the Presence Professional Lift you can get close to the patient. The wide stable base adds extra lift security. With the Hoyer Presence Lift you have a choice of Lift Sling systems. You can use either the conventional 6-point Hoyer cradle or the newly developed 4-point positioning cradle. You also get a wide range of sling styles, providing you the option of performing various care duties, such as toileting, standing, and point-to-point transfers. These choices provide you with a much greater option of slings to use when considering support comfort and flexibility for the resident. Hoyer Lift Sling options include the Hoyer Single Patient Disposable Slings, the Hoyer 4-Point Slings, and the Hoyer Professional Slings.
The Powered Base Operating the Presence is as simple as the push of a button. This Electric Hoyer Lift has a base that includes two electric actuators, which allow the you to open and close the legs without bending or twisting. And the tapered leg design allows you greater internal area without compromising the overall width of the lift.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Optional manual or powered cradles provides the caregiver with a wider choice of sling systems and effortless repositioning
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Presence to get closer to the resident
- Low Leg Option Kit for the Hoyer Presence lift is designed to fit under beds, stretchers, and other furnishings with low clearance
- Powered leg adjustment allows the caregiver to open and close the legs without bending, twisting, or use of force
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger included
- Safe working load 500 lbs
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
|Weight Capacity:||500 lbs|
|Product Weight:||88 lbs|
|Max Overall Length:||57.5"|
|Min Overall Length:||55.1"|
|Max Overall Height:||81.3"|
|Min Overall Height:||57.5"|
|Spreader Bar Max Height:||75.2"|
|Spreader Bar Min Height:||16.9"|
|Height at Max Reach:||51.5"|
|Max Height Reach:||25.6"|
|Min Height Reach:||15.7"|
|Legs Open - Internal Width:||40.1"|
|Legs Closed - External Width:||26.4"|
|Overall Height of Legs:||4.7"|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.