Packed with features the dual channel TENS unit with timer and electrodes by Drive Medical provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes. The adjustable timer allows you to set treatment times based upon your needs. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The modulation selector offers 3 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and Modulation mode. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached by a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
- Dual isolated channels
- Pulse amplitude adjustable from - mA, ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from - Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from - micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst, or Modulation modes
- Plastic belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, lead wires, V battery, package of pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
Actual Product Weight: 0.9 lbs
Overall Product Height: 2"
Overall Product Length: 9"
Overall Product Width: 7.75"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Plastic
Pulse Amplitude: 0-80mA, 500 ohm load
Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz
Pulse Width: 30-260 uS
3 Year Limited