Posterior safety rollers are an alternative for an adult or child who has difficulty using an anterior walker due to their tendency to lean forward, apply excessive weight to arms, push walker forward too quickly and, therefore, cannot control its speed. Posterior safety rollers encourage ambulation in an upright position and lowers trunk, hip and knee angle flexations.
- One-directional rear wheels
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid-resistant, non-marring, easy-rolling, neoprene wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Height adjustable in increments
- Welded steel frame
Actual Product Weight: 20 lbs
Base Depth: 27"
Base Width: 27"
Handle Height (Max): 36"
Handle Height (Min): 29"
Inside Hand Grip Width: 21"
Overall Product Height: 29"
Overall Product Length: 27"
Overall Product Width: 27"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Steel
Product Size: Adult
Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs