The ShearCare 700 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical is an excellent pressure redistribution option for homecare and long term care patients. Its comfortable, layered foam is divided into 3 distinct pressure zones while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.
- Multi-layered pressure redistribution foam mattress that features three-zones with a specifically designed top layer of precision die-cut foam
- Increases air circulation throughout the mattress, reducing heat buildup between the patient and sleeping surface
- Mattress is fully reversible end-to-end, increasing product longevity
- Bottom layer of high density foam provides a firm foundation
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support, allowing easy patient transfer to and from bed
- Top Cover is a -way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR part
Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
Layers of Foam: 3
Overall Product Height: 6"
Overall Product Length: 84"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Side Rails: Yes
5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Mattresses are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.