For enhanced seating comfort when using a wheelchair, look to the superior pressure distribution and positioning offered by Titanium cushion from Drive Medical. The Titaniums combination of resilient, high density foam and a central dual chamber gel bladder allows the user to immerse into the cushion, encouraging proper seating posture. Each Titanium cushion also features a central pommel for leg abduction. The cushions low shear stretch cover is fluid resistant to protect sensitive skin. And the Titaniums non-skid bottom keeps the cushion firmly in place.
- Low-shear, fluid-resistant stretch cover helps to maintain sensitive skin tissue
- Non-skid bottom offers additional stability
- Pommel acts as a built-in leg abductor
- Specifically designed to offer superior pressure redistribution and positioning
- Top layer of foam combined with a dual-chamber gel bladder
- Middle layer of high-resilient, high-density foam encourages proper patient posture by allowing the patient to immerse into the cushion
Actual Product Weight: 7.7 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top
Non Skid Bottom
Overall Product Height: 3.5"
Overall Product Length: 26"
Overall Product Width: 20"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Foam
Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
1 Year Limited
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Wheelchair Cushions are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.