Hoyer® Deluxe Hydraulic Patient Lift
SKU# HML400 / Item ID # 9436
Ships by: Mon, Jan 30th
Open-Box: from $508.00
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Deluxe Hydraulic Hoyer Lift is easy to use and even disassembles for easy transportation or storage. This lift features a non-sway cradle to provide extra stability during transfers, an important factor in a patient's comfort and confidence. The hydraulic pump handle is ergonomically placed for ease of use, and the handle rotates so that the caregiver can operate it while standing on either side of the lift.
The Deluxe Hydraulic Hoyer Lift offers an extended reach from 28” to 77”, making it a versatile option capable of lifting patients from the floor. The base is adjustable, measuring 24” when closed and 40.5” when open, which makes for easier maneuverability even in tight spaces. The lift requires a 5.5” clearance, so the lift can fit under many beds and surfaces. With its 400-pound weight capacity, the Deluxe Hydraulic Hoyer Lift can be used for a variety of patient transfers.
If you need to store or transport the lift, simply separate the mast from the base. This lift is designed to accommodate a four-point sling.
The Deluxe Hydraulic Hoyer Lift Lift is an economical yet versatile patient lift. The fact that the lift disassembles is a major advantage if you need to transport or store it for a period of time. Caregivers are sure to appreciate the ergonomic design of the hydraulic handle, and the fact that the handle rotates allows the caregiver to easily control the lift no matter where they are standing during a transfer.
- Contemporary painted design
- Eronomically placed hydraulic pump handle
- Pump handle rotates for operation on either side of lift
- Adjustable U-legs for easy seating or toileting
- Disassembles for easy storage
- 400 lbs. Weight capacity
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
|Lifting Range:||28" to 77"|
|Base Width Open:||40.5"|
|Base Width Closed:||24"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||5.5"|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.