Roomer S Overhead Lift with Hanger Bar
Ships by: Thu, Apr 22nd
Earn 87 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Roomer S overhead lift is a portable overhead lift offering the possibility to transfer a patient from one room to another in one single motion without making any modifications to doorway headers. Its portability ensures that asset investment is greatly reduced as the same lift easily can be used in multiple rooms. The lift has a weight capacity of 220kg and can be used with either a 2, 3 or 4-point suspension.
Together with the Human Care sling range the Roomer S offers optimum comfort for the patient. Our room-to-room function reduces the number of lifts and minimizes strains on both patient and caregiver, increasing safety. The Roomer S is suitable for rooms with sliding doors or fire doors as no modification to the doorway is required, and eliminates the need for turntables and rail switches. It offers soft-start, soft-stop and constant lifting speed regardless of patient weight and direction, making lifting a comfortable experience. Charging can be done conveniently through the hand control for best efficiency. The Roomer S also features a unique telescoping hanger bar that offers different widths in one product to ensure any patient experiences a comfortable sitting position.
The Roomer S has the possibility to store usage and performance data. With our data and service application and a PC or tablet device, it lets you find out more about the usage and the condition of your lift. Detailed information can be viewed directly in the application or exported to other media for additional analysis.
- Easy to use room-to-room function
- Safe and comfortable
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
Frequently Bought Together:
- Wooden Transfer Board$54.95
- Flex Grab RailAs low as $41.95
- Advance Access SlingAs low as $270.00
- Molift RgoSling HighBack PaddedAs low as $143.95
- Molift EvoSling Hygiene PaddedAs low as $164.95
- HygieneSlingAs low as $246.00
- Walking Standing Harness SlingAs low as $498.00
- Molift RgoSling HighBack NetAs low as $129.95